Saturday, June 25, 2011

The first two weeks

I'm not sure I can put into words what the last two weeks of my life have been like. Motherhood is truely amazing and utterly exhausting! I couldn't be happier! Here are some pictures from Naomi's first two weeks of life. I'm warning you though....pictures do not do her cuteness justice.

Coming home from the hospital.

Daddy daughter time.

Worked like a charm.

Some of our fun visitors!

Naomi's worried face

Naomi's tired face

Naomi's MAD face

Who's happier here?

"I'm watching you Mommy"

Our latest family picture.

2 comments:

  1. Her worried face looks just like Brian!!! But I think she has Ally's eyes...and I think she has my big mouth;-)
    Seriously guys, she is so cute! I want to see her so badly. Newborns do really well on car trips to Cali...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Naomi! She is adorable, thanks for all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete